CAD / Engineering Support Specialist
Saint Louis, MO
$40,000.00 – $52,000.00
Fairway Holdings LLC is now seeking an energetic individual to fill our Engineering Support Specialist position.
Berco Design, Oasis Berco, One Source Retail and Walsh & Simmons Seating are all companies owned by Fairway Holdings LLC.
Our benefits package includes:
• Vacation, Holiday, Personal, and Sick Pay
• Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HAS, Identity Theft, & Supplemental Insurances
• 401(k) & Company Match
• Free secured parking
• Bachelor's or associate's arts degree in Drafting, Design, Graphic Arts, or related field.
• 3-5 years of experience in all phases of drafting and design.
• Must have practical experience in manufacturing principles.
• Technical experience in Fusion 360, Solid Works, and Microvellum is a plus.
• Must be proficient in the creation of drawings, parts, and assemblies using Auto CAD.
• Create drawings for parts, products, and engineering projects.
• Visually compare design of component, or other equipment with drawing of parts, matching coordinating points for accuracy of fit.
• Examine drawing detail, such as dimensions, angles, allowances, and shop notes for errors, guided by specifications on engineering drawing and knowledge of mathematics and drafting.
• Make corrections on drawings and resubmit to Engineering Manager or Engineering Lead.
• Utilize knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, building materials and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
• Create and revise production drawings (detail and assembly drawings).
• Draft detailed multi-view drawings of machine and products.
• Set up and maintain an organized file system for production drawings.
• Communicate with tooling, engineering, and manufacturing regarding new and revised.
• Operate Computer Aided Design (CAD) and or SolidWorks, Fusion 360, or Microvellum computer systems, including creating, updating and modifying products and performs manual drafting.
• Ability to use related software, such as Computer-Aided Design (CAD) system.
• Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
• Ability to use office equipment such as personal computer, printer, and calculator.
• Ability to withstand occasional exposure to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration.
• Ability to frequently lift or move objects up to 10 lbs and occasionally lift or move objects up to 25 lbs.
• Collaboration skills.
• Strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational
• Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.